- A customer can access the wallet in two ways. Either by creating a new wallet or importing an existing wallet.
- Importing a wallet can be done in different ways.
- Importing a wallet using a secret passphrase.
- After creating/ importing the wallet, the user needs to set a password. Fingerprint authentication is also supported.
- A user can make a backup of their wallet so as not to lose their assets.
- The user can store the passphrase in another safe place.
- After completing the wallet creation process, the user will be taken to the home page of the application.
- The user can create or import another wallet.
Updated 11 months ago