- A user can get ETH into the wallet by using the wallet address. To do this, they can click on the receive button and copy the address or use the display QR code option. They can then send ETH to this address from another wallet or from an exchange using the ERC20 network.
- A user can also purchase ETH directly from the app using this page.
- The token section allows a user to view, track tokens/coins and has the ability to add them to their favorites. They are also able to swap tokens/coins directly in the app.
- Watch list.
- Token rates on marketplaces.
- Adding a token to the watchlist and favorites list.
- Token search.
- Token swapping.
Updated about 1 month ago